The EV charging cable stocked at Securi-Flex® are designed for use in the installation of electric vehicle charging points. This innovative EV cable offers a complete solution for where both power and data are required, achieving a quicker, easier, and neater installation. The benefit of this is the ability to use just a single cable, compared with a previously complicated system of pulling in multiple cable types to achieve the same result. The EV charging cables consist of power conductors and data cables that are rated to the same nominal voltage; therefore, segregation of power and data is not required.
These cables are available in 3 core and 5 core variations that meet the requirements of single and three phase EV charge points respectively.
The EV charging cable incorporates power conductors and a 2 core screened data cable, encapsulated in a double sheathed design for extra protection. These cables are designed to be installed in air, clipped to surface, on cable tray/ladder work and embedded in concrete. The EV cables can be laid direct in the ground providing that suitable mechanical protection is in place. Available in both PVC Tuff-Sheath or SWA variants.
If you have any questions about our range of EV cables or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our team
. We’re always happy to help!
- Available in 3 Core & 5 Core
- PVC Tuff-Sheath or SWA variants
- Available in 4.00mm up to 16.00mm
- Plain Annealed Copper Class 2 Stranded
- Double sheathed design for extra protection
- Power and data combined in one cable
- Less storage space required
- Easier to handle
- Easier to route through walls and buildings
- Saves installation time
- Cleaner, neater looking installation
- Suitable for numerous applications where power and 2 core data/signal cable is required