With both screened and unscreened options, our defence 16-2 standard cable is ideal for aircraft, sea vessels, military equipment and data processing – in fact, they are commonly used in industries such as security, telemetry, data processing, process control, instrumentation, control equipment and aviation.
Defence Standard cables
are robust, and compact, have a high working voltage range and are available with varying core counts and a choice of screening dependent on the application.
Defence 16-2 standard cable is suited for use in high-density electrical wiring applications.
- 440V voltage rating
- +70 Celsius temperature rating
- 100m and 500m drum sizes available
- Screened and unscreened options
- Beginning at 2 core up to 12 core options
- LSZH sheathing
- Braid screening & unscreened available