Environmental Policy Statement
The Company is committed to taking responsibility for its effect on the local and global environment by following these guidelines:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet of vehicles and third party carriers and the source and use of its power.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
The Company aims to measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
The Company will comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
The Group will encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.
Date: January 2024
Name: Grant Dixon
Position: Managing Director