Securi-Flex® Core Values
What Matters to Us?
At Securi-Flex® we have consistently demonstrated our commitment to providing the highest levels of service to our wholesale customers for over 25 years.
Serving a network of Nationals, Buying Groups and Independent wholesalers, our longevity in the market demonstrates our ability to adapt to changing market conditions and consistently provide our customers with the products and services they need to meet market demands. At Securi-Flex® we have a strong culture of service. We understand that our success is directly linked to the satisfaction of our customers, and we show our commitment to this through:
- Our dedicated & knowledgeable sales team who have in depth understanding of the market and the needs of our customers.
- Our team training and development – we believe if we invest in our team this pays forward for our customers.
- Our continuous investment in stock – our unparalleled stock holding ensures customers can be confident that any project of any size can be fulfilled via our standard next-day delivery service.
- Our digitalisation – our new user-friendly website is intuitive and contains a wealth of information to help assist the purchasing journey.
- Our gold standard data, which is available on both Luckins and e-Pim, as well as our EDATA database, which allows easy access of our products to our wholesale customer base.
- Our dedication to the highest levels of product quality, ensuring only the best materials are used and rigorous control methods are implemented, which is reflected in our 25-year warranty policy, providing customers with peace of mind knowing that their brand and service are in turn both respected and protected.
In addition, Securi-Flex® is committed to adopting and developing sustainable practices, because reducing our environmental footprint is all part of our service to our customers, as we know our impact is your impact. We have adopted and implemented a range of initiatives to achieve this goal. This includes reducing waste and energy consumption, using sustainable materials, and promoting recycling and reuse across our business. As once said, “Customer service shouldn’t just be a department, it should be the entire company.” At Securi-Flex® this is the mantra we live by, there is no one department that provides customer services but rather how our colleagues work together to make collective, positive efforts across the business so we can ensure a seamless and exceptional customer experience.