📢 Exciting News!! 📢
We are delighted to share some positive developments in our ongoing efforts to enhance the quality of our product data.
Securi-flex® Ltd has accomplished the Gold Quality standard in the electrical industry data pool known as EDATA.
This achievement represents a significant milestone in our pursuit of ensuring our customers have the best quality data available to them.
A few noteworthy features & benefits of this recent achievement include;
- The comprehensive inclusion of Securi-Flex® Ltd’s entire cable range. Around 1000 cable products with improved data are now available in the EDATA database.
The incorporation of all cable categories, spanning an extensive range that includes;
- Alarm (Type 1, 2 & 3)
- Belden Equivalents
- Bell Wire
- TV/Satellite Coaxial
- CCTV Coaxial
- Control Flex
- Data (Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a, Cat7a & Cat8)
- Defence Standard
- Fire (Standard & Enhanced)
- Flexible Power
Each part code now encompasses a multitude of product features, such as CGI images, product descriptions, marketing attributes, and technical specifications.
These additions intend to strengthen both in-branch and digital sales channels, thus providing comprehensive support.
It is important to underscore the significance of good data quality. It functions as a silent sales team, driving business success.
To earn the Gold Quality Standard, most products in the EDATA platform must meet specific basic criteria.
- Key master data fields, including essential information such as short and long descriptions, marketing bullets, and GTIN codes.
- We ensure that we effectively populate relevant ETIM features in the ETIM classification.
- Inclusion of product images.
The team at Securi-Flex® Ltd remain dedicated to consistently improving and enhancing the quality of our product data.
This milestone serves as a significant stepping stone in our continued support to our customers in achieving high quality data.